4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
1 cup fresh mushroom,slices.
1/2 cup fresh chopped onion.
2 tbsp white wine.
1/4 tsp ground oregano,crushed(or 1tsp Fresh oregano).
1 medium garlic clove,minced.
1/2 tsp black pepper.
2 cup kale,chopped,stemmed and washed.
2 tbsp light mayonnaise.
1/2 cup bread crumbs,seasoned, grated dry.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a shallow baking dish with
nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
2. Take the chicken and remove all visible fat then using a meat mallet,pound
the chicken so that it is 1/2 inch and set aside.
3. Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add mushroom, onion,oregano,garlic
and black pepper, cooking and stirring the mixture for about 5 minutes
or until the onion has become softened. Add the white wine.
4. Add the kale to the mixture and cook , stir until the kale has become wilted.
5. Take the kale mixture and evenly spread it over the flaftened chicken breasts
and roll the chicken up, securing it with toothpicks or metal skewers.
6. Brush the chicken with mayonnaise and coat with breadcrumbs. Put the
prepared chicken in the prepared baking dish seam side down.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken has become golden brown and
the area near the center is no longer pink, the remove the toothpicks