Thursday, January 2, 2014
1 bungkus agar2 coklat.
100 gr gula (Saya pakai 80 gr )
400 cc susu cair.
2 sdm coklat pasta.
2 btr telur, pisah kuning dan putihya.
Bahan 2 (Lapisan putih ) :
1 bungkus agar2 putih.
100 gr gula pasir.(saya pakai 80 gr)
400 cc susu cair.
2 butir telur, pisah kuning dan putihnya.
Untuk lapisan buah :
1 Kaleng peach kuning.
20 bh cherry merah kaleng.
1/2 bungkus jelly bubuk.
300 cc air.
100 gr gula pasir.
Buat lapisan coklat:
Campur semua bahan kedalam panci kecuali telur.Dalam mangkuk kecil kocok lepas kuning telur.sisihkan.
Kocok putih telur dalam mangkuk besar.
* Masak larutan agar2 hingga mendidih sambil diaduk-aduk.
*Setelah mendidih, kecilkan api, ambil 1 sdm larutan agar2 masukkan kedalam mangkuk berisi kuning telur
aduk rata, lalu masukkan kembali kedalam panci, aduk rata angkat dari api sisihkan.
*Kocok putih telur hingga kaku lalu turunkan speed mixer level 1, tuangkan larutan agar2 sedikit-sedikit sambil terus dikocok.Lakukan sampai larutan habis.
*Tuang larutan agar-agar kedalam loyang yang sudah dibasahi air, sisihkan.
*Lakukan dengan cara yang sama untuk lapisan putih/ puding putihnya, seperti puding coklat tadi.
* Susun buah kaleng diatasnya, lalu masak jelly dan air hingga mendidih dan tuang perlahan-lahan diatas
buahnya. Biarkan dingin lalu masukkan di kulkas.
Vla untuk Puding :
1200 ml susu cair;
175 gr gula pasir (aslinya 200 gr)
1 sdt vanila.
1 kuning telur, kocok lepas.
2 sdm mentega.
60 gr maizena (resep asli 50 gr)
Cara membuat :
Campur susu cair, gula pasir, telur, vanila, dan maizena aduk hingga rata lalu saring.
Masak hingga mendidih sambil diaduk rata masukkan mentega, angkat. Biarkan dingin sambil diaduk -
aduk supaya tidak timbul kepala susunya. Sajikan.
1/2 lb of corkscrew pasta(or any pasta you like) cooked according to pagkage directions and drained.
4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
4 tbsp of flour.
Salt and pepper to taste.
2 cup of whole milk, warmed in either a microwave or in a small pan.
1 cup of extra Sharp Cheddar, grated.
1 cup of Mozarella, grated.
1/2 of Parmiggiano Reggiano, grated.
1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
4 Oz. of Pancetta/bacon, cut into small dice.
1 tsp of olive oil.
Preheat your oven to 400 degress.
1. Saute the pancetta/bacon with olive oilin a small saute pan over medium high heat until the pancetta is
is crispy around the edges and drain with a slotted spoon onto a small plate and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and add the flour, stir it together and cook it
for about a minute.
3. While constantly stirring, slowly add the milk and cook it for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the milk
turns into a custard consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste and take of the heat.
Add all of grated Cheddar, Mozarella and half of the Parmiggiano Reggiano stir until all of the cheese
have melted, add in the cooked and drained pasta and mix together until everything is well combined.
4.Put the mac and cheese into a casserole dish and sprinkle the bread crumbs and the remaining parmiggiano evanly over the top, drizzle a touh more of olive oil over the top. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until
the top is golden and bubb Adapted from : Laura Vitaly recipe.
* 2 eggs (large)
*Zest of one lemon.
*1/2 cup basil pesto.
*1/2 pound of farfalle (bow tie) pasta.
* 1tbsp olive oil.
* 1cup of chopped onion ( about one medium onion).
* 1 clove garlic, minced.
* 2 cups chopped cooked turkey meat/ chicken( leftover turkey thigh meat works great).
* Freshly ground black pepper.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.Add 1 tbsp of salt for every 2 quarts of water.(While the water
is coming to boil, prep the ingredients to save time).
2.In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest and pesto basil.Set aside.
3. Add the pasta to the boiling water. The pasta should take 10 minutes to cook to al dente, cooked through
but still a little firm. Cook on a rolling boil, uncovered.
4.While the pasta is cooking, cook the onions in a large saute pan in olive oil on medium heat until translucent.
Add the garlic and chopped cooked turkey meat. Cook until heated through, then remove from heat.
5. When the pasta is ready, reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water and drain the pasta.
6. Add the hot, drained pasta to the pan with the onions and turkey. Pour the egg mixture over everything
and quikly stir to combine. The heatof the pasta will cook the eggs sufficiently, though keep the pan off
the heat or the eggs in the sauce will curdle.
7. Salt to taste.Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to serve ( if you want,sprinkle with a little fresh
lemon juice as well). Add back a little of the reseved pasta water if you want the pasta a little more loose,
or if it is too dry.
10 ounces bacon, cut in bite size pieces, cooked until crispy
8 ounces asparagus.
1/2 package frozen puff pastry, thawed but still cold.
8 large eggs.
3 cup half and half.
1 tsp salt.
2 cup medium sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
1/4 cup finely sliced fresh chives.
1.Preheat oven to 375 degree F, with baking sheet set on lowest rack.
2.Cut as asparagus into bite size pieces and place in mircowave - safe container. Add 1tbsp of water and
cover tightly with plastic wrap, microwave foe 1-1/2 minutes. Remove from microwave, rinse with cool
water(to stop cooking process) and drain well. Set aside.
3.On a lightly floured surface roll out pastry into a 13" square. Fit pastry into an 8 1/4" by 2 1/2" deep dish
quiche or tart pan a removable bottom" and run a rolling pin over the top to trim excess pastry flush with
top trim. If you finish this step and are not quite ready to add the filling and bake.stick the pan in the freezer.
4.Whisk eggs until well combined then add half and half and salt, whisking until smooth sprinkle half of
the cheddar cheese over the bottom of the pastry shell then pour in filling through a fine sieve. Don't skip
this step! This is what makes this quiche amazingly creamy and smooth-just like the real thing. sprinkle bacon
and asparagus and top remaining cheese.Scatter 1/2 of the chives over the top, reserving remainder for garnishing after quiche is baked.
5. Carefully tranfer quiche to the heated baking sheet and bake for 45 -55 minutes or until it is no longer
"Wiggly" when gently shaken. If quiche is not quite done and is getting to brown, cover with foil that has
been sprayed lightly with cooking spray for last part of baking. let set for 15 - 20 minutes before serving and
garnish withj reserved chives.
if you don't have a deep dish quiche pan, no problem just use a tart pan with a removable bottom or glass
pie plate. You will need to reduce amond of filling however. Use 8 ounces of bacon, 2 1/2 cup half and half
6 eggs, 3/4 tsp salt and 1 1/2 cup of cheese.
The original recipe from The Cafe Sucre Farine.
1 box(9oz).Barilla lasagna ,uncooked.
1 Container(15 oz) ricotta cheese.
4 cup(16oz). shredded mozzarella cheese(divided).
1/2 cup(2oz) grated parmessan cheese.
1 lb bulk italian sausage or ground beef(cook,crumble and drain).
2 jars Barilla *Italian Baking sauce or Barilla *Marinara Sauce.
Preheat oven to 375degrees F. Spray baking pan (about 13 x 9 x 3-inches deep)* with non-stick cooking spray.Remove 16 Barilla Lasagna sheets from box.Do not Boil. In medium bowl, beet eggs, Stir in ricotta cheese, 2 cup of mozzarella and the Parmesan.
* If using a 2-inch deep pan,make three layers to void possible boiling over.Use same amount of filling and 12 uncooked sheets. Spoon half jar of sauce on bottom; layer with 4 sheets, half ricotta mixture and browned meat, and remaining sauce from first jar. Add 1 cup of mozzarella. Layer 4 sheets, remaining ricotta
mixture and browned meat, and half second jar of sauce. Top with 4 sheets, remaining sauce, and 1 cup of mozzarella. Baked as directed below.
To assemble :
When layering lasagna, slightly overlap sheets. Lasagna will expand to the edges during cooking. Spread fillings to edges to seal in cook the lasagna during baking. Layer in the following order.
1. Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of baking pan.
2. Layer 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 of ricotta mixture, half of browned meat, 1 cup of mozzarella, 1 cup of the sauce.
3.Layer 4 uncooked sheets,1/3 of ricotta mixture, and 1-1/2 cups of sauce.
4.Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining ricotta mixture and browned meat, and 1 cup of sauce.
5.Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella.
To Cooked and serve ;
Bake, covered with foil until bubbly, 50-60 minutes, Uncover and continue cooking until cheese is melted,
about 5 minutes.Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Recipe makes 12 serving.