Wednesday, December 30, 2015
75 gram butter.
75 gram margarin (boleh pakai full butter.).
150 gr halus. ( 75 gr gula merah iris dan 75 gr gula halus.)
1/2 sdt vanila
3 butir telur.
4 bh pisang ambon yang matang sekali, haluskan.
230 gr tepung terigu.
10 gram maizena.
1/2 sdt baking powder.
Cara Membuat :
1. Panaskan oven 170 derajat C, siapkan mangkuk cupcake.
2. Campur dan ayak tepung terigu, maizena, baking powder sisihkan.
3. Kocok butter, margarin, gula halus ,vanila kocok sampai lembut.
4. Masukkan telur satu per satu sambil terus dikocok hingga mengembang dan tercampur
5. Masukkan pisang halus tadi, kocok hingga rata, matikan kocokan.
6. Masukkan tepung yang diayak tadi, aduk balik dengan spatula sampai tercampur rata,
do not over mix. nanti kue jadi bantat.
7. Taung kedalam cetakan isi hingga 3/4 penuh, oven hingga matang.
8. Angkat biarkan dingin. Hias sesuia selera.
3 pak brousel Sprout, cuci potong dua. ( kol kecil-kecil).
10 lembar bacon, potong-potong.
2 bh bawang merah besar, potong tipis - tipis.
1 sdt bawang putih giling.
Garam dan lada secukupnya.
1. Rebus brousel sprout/ kol ,selama 5 menit, angkat siram air dingin, tiriskan.
2. Goreng bacon tampa minyak hingga garing, sisihkan.
3. Tumis bawang merah dan bawang putih dengan minyak bekas menggoreng bacon.
Tumis hingga harum, masukkan brousel sprout aduk rata .
4. Tambahkan garam dan lada beri 1 sdm wine/arak masak , tutup masak sampai brousel sprout
5. Masukkan bacon goreng tadi aduk rata, angkat. Sajikan.
1 package of Cheese Ravioli' or any varity you prefer.
1 package Italian meatballs or mama mancini's meatballs.
1 Jar Marinara Sauce ( 26 oz ).
Grated Parmesan cheese.
2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
1. Cook ravioli's until they are almost done and float to top of water.
2. Layer the bottom of a 9 x 12 pan with sauce.
3. Drain ravioli's and place a layer of them in the pan.
4. Then take your favorite meatballs or italian meatballs and slice thin or desired thickness
and place a layer of meatballs on layer of ravioli.
5. Put more sauce on the meatball, layer then add grated cheese and mozzarella on top of
6, Then repeat with another layer of ravioli, then sauce and italian meatballs making three
layer like lagsana.
7. On the top layer, pile on the cheese again with a little sauce.
8. Place in oven baked at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes to hour and cheese is melted.
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
9 inch frozen pie crust.
1 cup milk.
4 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
4 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded.
1 package bacon, chopped . cooked and crumbled.
1 tsp onion powder.
1/4 tsp oregano,powder.
salt and pepper to taste.
1.Place cooked and crumbled bacon in the bottom of your pie crust and top with cheese.
2. Beat eggs, add milk and spices and pour over bacon and cheese mixture.
3. Bake the oven at 325 degrees F about 45 minutes.
4. Let stand 10 minutes, before serving.
5 pound baking potatoes, peeled, cut into i inch chunks.
1 1/2 cup progesso chicken broth ( from 32 oz carton).
1 1/2 cup butter/margarine, cut into chunks.
1 cup sour cream/plain yogurt.
1 tsp garlic powder.
1 tsp onion powder.
1/2 tsp salt.
1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
1/2 to 1 cup milk, warmed.
1. in 4 to 5 quart slow cooker, place potatoes, chicken broth and butter.
2. Cover, cook on high heat setting 4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients except milk, mash,crush/mash potatoes using potato
masher/beat with electric mixer low speed until well blended.Do not overmix.
4. Stir in enough milk for desired creamy consistency. Cover and keep warm on low/
warm setting until serving time, up to 2 hours stir before serving.
1 package ( 16 ounces) uncooked pasta small shells..
12 ounces frozen peas.
2 tbsp olive oil.
1 glove garlic, minced.
1 pound sweet italian sausage, casing removed.
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
1 1/2 cup heavy cream.
4 tbsp butter..
1. Fill a large with lightly salted water, and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in
the shell pasta, and return to a boil. Cook stirring accosionally, until cooked through but
still firm to the bite, about 13 minutes, drain well.
2. In a skillet heat oil and saute garlic over medium heat. Brown sausage in skillet.
once brown add frozen peas and simmer for 5 minutes. Slowly add heavy cream and butter to
skillet, bring to a slight boil.Add more cream if necessary. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Toss with cooked pasta and top with parmesan cheese..
1 pound rigatoni pasta.
1 tbsp vegetable oil.
1 pound bulk italian sausage.
1/2 tbsp finely minced onion.
1 cup heavy cream.
1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced.
1 tsp minced garlic.
1 ( 14,5 ounces ) can stewed tomatoes).
1 cup grated parmesan cheese.
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley.
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or
until al dente, drain.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Cook onion,orange bell pepper, garlic in oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir the crumbled
italian sausage into the vegetables in the skillet, cook and stir until meat is browned and
cooked through, about 8 minutes. Stir in the undrained tomatoes and heavy cream.
3. Turn the heat to medium low, and allow the sauce to cook until thick, about 5 minutes,
add to more minutes.
4. Mix pasta with the sausage cream sauce, stir inthe parmesan cheese, and serve .
Garnish with chops parsley
2( 14,5 ounce) cans green bean, drained,
1(10,75 ounces) can condesed cream of mushroom soup.
1 ( 6 ounces ) can french fried onion.
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C).
2. Place green beans and soup in large microwave safe bowl, mix well and heat the microwave
on high until warm ( 3 to 5 minutes ). Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another
2 - 3 minutes. Tranfer green bean mixture to casserole dish and sprinkle with french fried
onion and remaining cheese.
3. Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C), oven until the cheese melts and
the onions just begin to brown.
1 cup sugar
1 cup allpurpose flour.
1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
3/4 cup of pure pumpkin puree.
1tsp pumpkin pie spice.
1 tsp of baking soda.
1/2 tsp of baking powder., 1/2 tsp vanila.
1/4 tsp of salt.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 piece muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2.In a large bowl, cream together the sugar, vegetable oil, vanila, eggs and pumpkin puree
add the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is in corporated.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, fill the liners about 2/3 of the way full with the batter. Bake
for 20 to 22 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Let cool completely and frost with cream cheese frosting.
Monday, December 28, 2015
1( 9 inch ) pie pastry.
1 cup half and half.
4 eggs , beaten.
3 tbsp honey mustard.
2 tbsp flour.
1/2 tsp salt.
1/2 tsp dried thyme.
1/8 tsp white pepper,
1 1/2 cubed, cooked ham.
1 1/2 cup shredded swiss or havarti chees.
1 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed, well drained.
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pie curst and set aside,
2. In medium bowl, place half and half, eggs, honey mustard, flour,salt, thyme and
pepper and beat until combined.
3.Layer the cubed ham, swiss cheese and spinach in the prepared pie crust, pour
the egg mixture slowly into the pie crust and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 40 - 50 minute, until crust is golden and filling is set.
5. Let stand for 5 minutes, then cut into wedges to serve.:
1 bag (30 0z) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed.
1 can ( 10 3/4 ) condensed cream of potato soup.
1 container (8oz) sour cream.(about 1 cup).
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (6 oz).
2 tsp dried minced onion.
1/2 tsp salt.
1/8 tsp pepper.
10 slices canadian bacon (about 6 oz).
1. Heat oven 350 degrees F. In large bowl, mix potatoes,soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, salt and
pepper. Spoon mixture into ungreased 13 x 9 inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spreading evenly.
2. Arrange bacon slices in pairs over top of potato mixture to resemble eyes. Press bacon into
mixture to form deep cups ( for eggs) Bake 40 minutes.
3. Remove baking dish from oven, if necessary, press bacon into mixture to reshape cups.
Carefully break 1 egg into each bacon cup.
4.Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or just until eggs are set. Decorate eggs with ketchup
veins to resemble bloodshot eyeballs\\\
1 tbsp vegetable oil.
1 pounds cajun sausage smoked (andouille) or other smoked sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces..
1 onion, chopped.
1 green pepper, seeded and chopped.
1 rib celery, chopped.
2 cloves garlic, minced.
2 1/2 cup chicken broth.
2 ( 125,5 ounce) can red beans/or red kidney bean.drain end rinsed.
2 cup of instant rice.
Add the vegetable oil to a large ducth, oven over medium heat. Add the sliced sausage and
cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the onions, celery, green bell pepper, cook for 7 to 8 minutes
or until the onions are translucent, add the garlic and coo until fragrant about 1 minute.
Add the broth and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
Stir in the beans and rice. Reduce the heat to a simmer and croele seasoning to taste.
Cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
12 to 14 pounds whole turkey.
1 tbsp olive oil.
1/4 tbsp kosher salt,ground black pepper fresh.
3 tbsp lemon juice.
1 tbsp dried basil leaves, crushed.
1 tbsp dried thyme, crushed.
1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
1 carton (26 ounces) swanson chicken broth(regular/unsalted) about 3 1/4 cup.
How to Make It :
1. Remove the package of geblets and neck from the turkey cavity. Rinse the turkey with cold
water and pat dry with a papper towel. Tie the ends of the drumsticks together.
2. Place the turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.Brush the turkey with the oil. Season
with the salt and black pepper. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat, not
toucing the bone.
3.Stir the stock, lemon juice,basil,tyhme and 1/8 tsp additional black pepper in a large bowl.Reserve
1 3/4 cup stock mixture for the gravy. Pour the remaining stock mixture over the turkey.
4. Roast at 325 degrees F for 3 hour or until the themometer reads 165 degrees F, basting
accosionally with the pan drippings. Begin checking for donesses after 2 1/2 hours of the
5. Remove the turkey from the pan, cover and keep warm. Spoon of any fat and pour off all but
1 1/2 cuppan drippins.6.Stir the reserved stock mixture and the flour in a medium bowl
until the mixture is smooth.Add the flour mixture to the pan.Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture boilts and thickens scraping up the brwoned bits from the bottom the pan,
season, if desired. Serve the gravy with the turkey..
1 bunch collard greens, tough stems discarded and leaves roughly chopped ( 5 cups).
1 bunch swiss chard, stem removed, chopped, and reserved and leaves roughly chopped
( 1 cup stems , 5 1/2 cup leaves.).
3/4 cup dry white wine.
6 tbsp unsalted butter,divided.
2 large shallots, peeled, halved vertical, and thinly sliced crosswise (3/4 cup).
3 garlic cloves, minced ( 1 tbsp).
5 ounces shelled chestnuts, roughly chopped ( 1 cup).
2 tbsp all purpose flour.
1 1/2 cups whole milk.
1/2 cup heavy cream.
pinch of freshly grated nutmeg.
pinch of rec pepper flakes.
1. Wash all green, and shake off excess(but not all ) water.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat, and add kale, collard green, 1tsp salt, add wine.Cover
and cook until greens wilt, about 2 minutes, turning occasionally.
2.Reduce heat to medium, and cook, turning greens occasionall, until almost tender, about
15 minutes. Remove cover. Add swiss chard leaves, and cook, turning with tongs, until
wilted, about 3 minutes. Transfer green to a bowl.
3.Add 4 tbsp butter to pan, and melt over high heat. Add shallots,garlic,and chard stems, and
saute until softened about 3 minutes. Stir in chestnuts, and saute 1 minute.Return greens
to pan, stirring to incorporate, and remove from heat.
4. Melt remaining 2 tbsp butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flou. and whisk
to incorporate, slowly whisk in milk and cream, and bring to a simmer. Simmer, whisking
contantly, until sauce thickens slightly and begins to coat the back of a spoon,about 2 minutes.
Add nutmeg and red pepper flakes, Season with.
5.Stir sauce into greens, and cook over medium heat until warmed through. If not serving
immediately, let cool completely, then refrigerate. reheat over heat before serving.
Adapted from Martha Stewart recipe.