Wednesday, December 30, 2015
1 package of Cheese Ravioli' or any varity you prefer.
1 package Italian meatballs or mama mancini's meatballs.
1 Jar Marinara Sauce ( 26 oz ).
Grated Parmesan cheese.
2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
1. Cook ravioli's until they are almost done and float to top of water.
2. Layer the bottom of a 9 x 12 pan with sauce.
3. Drain ravioli's and place a layer of them in the pan.
4. Then take your favorite meatballs or italian meatballs and slice thin or desired thickness
and place a layer of meatballs on layer of ravioli.
5. Put more sauce on the meatball, layer then add grated cheese and mozzarella on top of
6, Then repeat with another layer of ravioli, then sauce and italian meatballs making three
layer like lagsana.
7. On the top layer, pile on the cheese again with a little sauce.
8. Place in oven baked at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes to hour and cheese is melted.