Friday, January 27, 2012
Steamed Pork Slices with Bean Paste
200 gram pork fillet or other soft meat.
2 tsp hot bean paste ( or substitute with 1tsp finely chopped chili and 1 1/2 tsp
regular brown bean paste).
1 tsp sugar.
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
1 tsp cornstarch.
1 tbsp water.
1 tsbp cooking oil.
* Thinly slice pork fillet.
* Put bean paste, garlic, water and sugar onto pork and mix well.
* Put in cornstrach and mix, Finally add in oil.
* Let the pork marinate for at least half an hour before cooking.
* Steam on high heat 10-15 minutes. I prefer pork to be very well done, so I do it on 15 minutes.