4 bonelles chicken breasts.
1 tbs butter or margarine.
8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms.
1 can cream of mushroom soup.
1 clove garlic, minced.
1/4 tsp fresh/dried thyme, crumbled.
1/8 tsp dried rosemary, crumled.
1/3 cup half and half.
salt and pepper to taste.
1 pack polenta.
1. In a large covered skilled, brown chicken in butter, remove to a plate
and keep warm.
2. Add mushroom to skillet, saute until golden. Stir in soup, garlic,thyme
rosemary, return chicken to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat
30 to 40 minutes.
3. Stirring now and then blend in half and half, heat slowly.
Taste and adjust chicken and mushrooms seasoning, adding salt and
pepper, if needed.
4. Cut the polenta 1/2 inch and put in the skilled, brown until golden.
5. Serve chicken mushroom and polenta with steam asparagus and carrot.