1 large fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
1/2 cup Italian Salad dressing
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp dried oregano
2 medium tomatoes , chop
1 jar (1 lb ) Alfredo Ragu Sauce.
1. Preheat oven 350 deg F ( 175 derajat C ).
2. In large greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan, arrange the chicken.
3. In small bowls, combine the salad dressing, pepper, salt and oregano.
Pour mixture over the chicken.
4. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 40 min.
5. Add the alfredo sauce and paprika over the chicken and tomatoes.
6. Cover with foil and baked 20 min, or until the chicken are tender.
7. Served with steam vegetables