1 pound lean groung beef.
1 medium onion, chopped.
2 jar (24 ounces each) spaghetti sauce.
4 garlic cloves, minced.
1 teaspoon dried basil..
1 teaspoon dried oregano.
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
2 cup ricotta cheese.
2 cup(8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
9 no-cook lagsana noodles.
1. In large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink,drain.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, garlic, basil and oregano. Bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the spinach,
ricotta cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese until combined.
3. Spread 1 1/2 cup meat sauce into a greased 13 in. x 9- in, baking dish.Top with three noodles.
Spread 1 1/2 cup sauce to edges of noodles. Top with half of spinach mixture.Repeat layers.
4.Top with remaining noodles, sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover, bake 10-15 minutes longer
or until bubbly.
6. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting..