* 1 (15 1/4-oz) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained.
* 1 (14 3/4-oz) can creamed corn.
* 1(8-oz) package corn muffin mix (like Jiffy).
* 1 cup sour cream.
* 2 eggs, beat.
* 1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large bowl mix together the corn, eggs, muffin mix, sour cream.
3. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
5. Return to oven 10 more minutes to melt the cheese.
6. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.