Tuesday, December 27, 2011
* 2 cup cut-up turkey or chicken,
* 2 can cream of chicken soup.
* 1 can mushroom, drained ( 4 ounce can)
* 1 can sliced water chestnuts (optional) ( 8 ounce can).
* 2 packages frozen california blend vegetables ( 16 ounce pkgs).
* 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
* 1 whole chopped onion, small.
* Croutons ( I use fried french Onion.).
* Combine all ingredients except croutons. Pour into a well greased 3 quart baking dish.
* Cover, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
* Remove cover, sprinkle with croutons and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges.